Saturday, July 29, 2017

Self-reflection task

Welcome back to my blog, Today I will show you my self-reflection task. It was a task that we have to answer 6 questions to go into our report so we had to reflect back on half of the year in Rimu hub:
  1. It is an amazing experience to be in Rimu hub. My favorite thing about Rimu is the collaborating because we have learning buddies and in Rimu there is a lot of help. We all help each other. I think it is awesome to be able to choose our own workshops. We can choose the ones that we need to learn.  I think I am a very good learning buddy I am the older buddy to help my younger buddy. I help her a lot. Sometimes my buddy also helps me.


  1. What do you think about being able to choose your own workshops? I think it is awesome to be able to choose our own workshops. We can choose the ones we need to learn.


  1. What are you like as a learning buddy? I think I am a very good learning buddy I am the older buddy to help my younger buddy. I help her a lot. Sometimes my buddy also helps me.  


  1. What is your favourite subject and why? Maths because it is fun & it helps my brain learn a lot. Maths is my favorite because it is also very challenging. I use my perseverance learning muscle to help me.


  1. What learning muscle have you been focussed on this year? I have been focused on my resilience learning muscle in the resilience muscle absorption. Absorption is when you get stuck into your work.

6. What is you your favourite learning space and why? My favorite space is the quiet room because it is a very quiet and has a nice big space. In the quiet room I get way more things done to get to fun day.  





I think I did a really good job on my reflection

If you did leave a comment

BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment