Saturday, July 29, 2017

Reading Post Short Cut To school

Welcome Back!

Hi and welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show you my reading. For reading since are classroom is Star Wars themed I am the group called Chewbacca. here are all the groups:
Sky Walker, Leia, Boba, R2D2, Kylo Ren, Yoda, Hans Solo, Chewbacca, Greedo, Ray, Darth Vader and Jabba. My group had a story called short cut to school. My group had to do a summary, some key words for start, middle and end and for the start, middle and end we had to do a small summary.
Here is my reading:


Short Cut to School


Part
Key Words
Summary
Beginning
Witch, Warts, Shouts
Mum shouts and we see Mrs Pratt with warts
Middle
Pushed, Ran, Tripped Up
Mum pushed us out the door we ran and nearly tripped up
End
Bolt, Black Cat, Normal Person
We were waiting for a lightning bolt out of her finger there was a black cat and Mrs Pratt was a normal person


Overall summary: (25 words)

Were late for school mum shouts at us we started running we had to go through the shortcut (Mrs Pratt’s garden) She’s not scary witch.

Thank you for reading my learning post!
if you enjoyed please comment!

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment