Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My secret life of pets writing blog

Hello everybody. Welcome back to my blog. Now today I will show you my writing. Please enjoy reading my writing:


The secret life of pets

(Movie Script)

Chloe is the owner of a beautiful dog named Max. One day Chloe came home with a surprise for Max.
“Oh Max!!!!” She Shouted, Max Bolted to the door Chanting “She’s Home She’s finally home!” When he reached the door a Giant dog came rushing through.
“Max say hi to Duke” Chloe said, She continued “hey Duke you don’t have a bed you can sleep on this blanket”. “Good night you two”. (Fast forword a few days later)


A man comes around to the apartment Blocks to pick up all the dogs for their daily walk. ”Yay He finally took us to the park” Max continued, “Hey Duke fetch me a stick”.
“Ahh, fine” Duke wasn't happy. He got a stick and came back to Max. “Duke, the sticks too small, get me another”.
“Hey Max come with me I found a place with loads of stick’s. Do you want to come so I don’t get the wrong stick?” “ok Duke”. All of a sudden Duke grabbed Max’s collar and ran into the sewer pipe.


Tip tap tip tap.
“Duke why did you bring me here” Max was furious. “What are you doing in my base” a Bunny said. His name was fluffy tale the bandit bunny. “if you're here you’re here for the bite of viper the snake because you got thrown out by your owner. But why should I let you have the bite though? You both look perfectly normal to me”
Fluffy tale said. Max stuttered “P-p-p-p-please don’t hurt me or D-d-d-d-Duke because if you don’t hurt us I will tell you the truth that we were thrown out by our owners”. Tattoos, viper we got two new members on our side so we can rule yeh baby I can just taste it” fluffy tale said in excitement.
Tattoos is a pig and he is covered in well, tattoos. Just as could imagine.
“Alright tattoos put one of them in the pipe and then put the second one in when the first one has had the bite”.
Fluffy tale started victory dancing a little too early because little did he know they had a plan.

That was the end of that scene in the movie.


If you have seen the movie you would know that part is just a scene not the whole movie. If you haven't already seen the movie I would recommend seeing it. That movie so amazing and I also love the animation!!!

Thank you so much for reading my writing and please comment if you enjoyed. That's all for today so I will see you next time BYE!!!

2 comments: