Friday, September 23, 2016

P.B.L blog post

Hi and welcome to another blog post by Me, Sienna 
today I will be blogging about my P.B.L (short for project based learning)
I'm Sorry to say but our project based learning is over we had to reflect over are projects and how far we got with them I finished my one and I have done my reflection to show today 
please sit back, releax and enjoy my P.B.L reflection :
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Volleyball
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)




Screenshot 2016-09-21 at 8.18.44 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-09-21 at 8.19.44 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-09-21 at 8.20.02 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-09-21 at 8.20.16 AM.png
Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was Getting to make the AWESOME Slideshow because I had never made a Slideshow before. It is a lot of fun because you get to customize it.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was getting all the information into place because It Took a while to find all the right resources to get my information.


  • The main skill I got better at was Making notes I got better at it by Writing more and more everyday.


  • Something interesting I learnt was Brazil is the top team in Volleyball.                         


  • What I would most like to change about my project is instead of a slide show a model because it would be more fun to be a little creative.


  • I would like to do my next PBL about Minecraft.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


  1. Absorption
  2. Managing distractions
  3. Perseverance
1. I was absorbed in the making of the slide show.
2. When someone was talking I tried to manage my distractions before I moved away.
3. I persevered when I was researching to find more facts and information.



Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.                                     

Here is the link for my description!!!

1 comment:

  1. awsome work sienna In love all the detail
    you put in your blog.:]

    ReplyDelete